pursuant to Reg .EU 2016/679 – GDPR
This page describes the methods and purposes of data processing adopted by our company.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The provision of your personal data is indispensable in order to perform the professional service. Normal operations may require the provision of data relating to persons that are identified or identifiable. The personal data provided shall be processed, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6, letter f) (legitimate interest) of Reg. EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- - possible requests for contacts, sending your information you have requested;
- - possible filling out of forms to collect data in dedicated areas of our software;
- - administrative and accounting activities in general.
The personal and specific data provided shall be processed, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6, letter f) (consent) of Reg. EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- - technical communications or communications for purposes connected with the professional services. Data acquired through disclosure with explicit consent.
For the purpose of applying the provisions on personal data protection, processing for administrative and accounting purposes is processing connected with carrying out organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, irrespective of the nature of the data processed. Specifically, internal organizational activities, activities for the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and disclosure activities are carried out for those purposes.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data provided shall be communicated to recipients that shall process the
data as processors (art. 28 of
Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and of the
29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed above.
Specifically, the data shall be communicated to:
- - parties that provide management services for the IT system used by our company and the telecommunications networks currently used;
- -freelance professionals, firms or companies as part of support and consulting relationships;
- - competent authorities to fulfil obligations of law and/or orders of public bodies, on request. The parties in the above categories shall perform the function of di Processor of the data, or shall operate in full autonomy as separate Controllers.
The data shall not be transferred to third parties for commercial communications.
The list of Processors is constantly updated and can be obtained by writing firstname.lastname@example.org o presso la sede operativa di DMF SRL.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
The personal data provided shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Union. Data subjects may obtain information on the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to email@example.com or at the operating headquarters of DMF SRL.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF THE DATA OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing shall be conducted using automated and manual methods, in manners and
using instruments that aim to
guarantee the utmost security and confidentiality, by parties that are specifically assigned to such
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679, the personal data shall be stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purposes of the processing:
- - for contact requests (maximum of 1 year);
- - for promotional communications in general via email (maximum of 24 months)
- - for legal purposes (maximum of 10 years);
the timing shall be determined based on criteria that the data subjects may obtain information on by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the operating headquarters of DMF SRL
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
LYou may enforce your rights as expressed by Regulation EU 2016/679 by contacting the Controller via email to
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org o
or at the headquarters of DMF SRL.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data (art. 15), correction (art.
16) or elimination (art. 17) of the data, or restriction of processing (art. 18) or to object to their processing based
on a legitimate interest (art. 21). You also have the right to request the portability of your personal data (art. 20).
Revocation of consent. The legal basis of the processing is not consent but rather legitimate interest. Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without harming the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the revocation.
To object to the processing and exercise your other rights, you may write to email@example.com or contact the operating headquarters of DMF SRL.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authorities.
There are no automated decision-making processes in place.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
The data controller reserves the right to change, update, add to or remove parts of this privacy disclosure at its discretion and at any time. Data subjects may verify any changes at any time. In order to facilitate such verification, the disclosure shall indicate the date it was updated.